How to make sure on size selection?
If you are unsure about your foot length, please follow the following steps.
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line.
3. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
4. Measure the distance between the marks.
5. Write this number down and communicate the foot length while placing the order.
TIPS ON SHOE SIZE MEASUREMENT
The size of a shoe may depend on many factors such as the width and shape of your feet or the last of the shoes. Dimensions mentioned on this page are for giving an idea only. Even though your measurement is correct, your shoe size may still be different.