1. If you receive an incorrect, a damaged or a defective Kolhapuri Chappal, you can return it in the same condition within 5 days of you receiving it. Items beyond that date will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
2. Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original labels and invoices.
3. Opened chappals that have been damaged by your usage cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
4. If we cannot arrange reverse shipment for the product due to unavailability of our logistics partners, then you may be requested to send such products through any available courier services. Shipping charges are non-refundable in any case.
5. The amount deducting the shipping charges would be credited to your account in the form of a gift voucher that you can use for purchasing another product.
6. You do expect to receive the gift voucher within 5-6 days after the product is received by us.
7. You must e-mail us before returning the product to get an authorization.
8. The company reserves the right to accept or reject the request for return.
9. If you experience any difficulties, problems or concerns related to return of the kolhapuri chappals, please e-mail us at email@example.com ensuring you leave the correct contact details or talk to us on +91 982-022-4953 (10 am to 6.00 pm – All days).